Aloha Tuna with Crab & Seaweed
Wild ocean-caught crabmeat and tuna fish are hand packed with seaweed and simmered in scrumptious gravy for a fresh and palatable dinner.
Cases of 24-2.8 oz cans
- Cooked in its own juices to produce a grain-free, low-carb meal!
- Grain and Gravy free!
- Loaded/Rich in Omegas, essential amino acids and fatty acids
- Full of important vitamins and minerals- selenium, magnesium, and potassium; the B vitamins niacin, B1, and B6; and perhaps most important, the beneficial omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Allergen Free/Hypo-Allergenic
- Protein-loaded and fat-rich food with low carbs!
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes, and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- All fresh caught and dolphin safe!
- Why not dive in with your pet?!
- High in Protein and no carbs!
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Low in mercury- one of the safest forms of seafood in terms of mercury levels
- Rich in vitamins and minerals-vitamin B-12(critical for healthy nerve function) and minerals zinc and copper.
|Analysis||As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein, not less than||12.0%||75.3%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||2.0%||16.9%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||0.5%||0.3%|
|Ash, not more than||2.0%||0.78%|
|Moisture, not more than||82.0%||–|
|Taurine, not less than||0.1%||0.4%|
|Magnesium, not more than||0.025%||0.11%|
|Phosphorous, not less than||0.25%||1.20%|
|Weight (lbs)||Daily Feeding Amount|
|10 lbs||2 to 3 cans daily|
|15 lbs||4 to 5 cans daily|
|20 lbs||5 to 6 cans daily|
Feeding Instructions: An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 3 cans daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Provide plenty of fresh water.