Big Kahuna with Crab & Tilapia
Wild ocean-caught crab meat, tilapia, and tuna fish are hand packed, and simmered in scrumptious gravy for a fresh and palatable dinner.
24 cans -2.8 oz
- High in Protein and no carbs!
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Low in mercury- one of the safest forms of seafood in terms of mercury levels
- Rich in vitamins and minerals-vitamin B-12(critical for healthy nerve function) and minerals zinc and copper.
- Known as “Wonder Fish” by Pharoahs because traditions holds that Jesus chose to multiply Tilapia to feed everyone
- Mild flavor and moderately firm texture
- Extra lean, versatile white meat fish
- Low-cal, low-fat protein
- Complete protein
- Heart-healthy fats
- Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6
|Analysis||As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein, not less than||12.0%||78.8%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||2.0%||11.2%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||0.5%||0.2%|
|Ash, not more than||2.0%||7.39%|
|Moisture, not more than||82.0%||–|
|Taurine, not less than||0.1%||0.4%|
|Magnesium, not more than||0.025%||0.09%|
|Phosphorous, not less than||0.26%||1.25%|
|Weight (lbs)||Daily Feeding Amount|
|10 lbs||2 to 3 cans daily|
|15 lbs||4 to 5 cans daily|
|20 lbs||5 to 6 cans daily|
Feeding Instructions: An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 3 cans daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Provide plenty of fresh water.